Grab It Now
Access Someone else WhatsApp Account
Access Someone Else's WhatsApp Account
Here's how Hacker do it -- MAC Spoofing
1. Hackers Obtain target's phone & find Media Access Control (MAC) address. A MAC address is a unique identifier assigned to your phone or other device that essentially serves as its online identity. Find and write down your target's MAC address. It takes the form of six pairs of letters or numbers, separated by colons (01:23:45:67:89:ab).
On an Android, find this in Settings → About phone → Status → Wi-Fi MAC address.
On an iPhone, go to Settings → General → About → Wi-Fi Address.
On a Windows phone, look in Settings → About → More info → MAC address.
On a BlackBerry, go to Options → Device → Device and Status info → WLAN MAC.
2. Hackers also find and save there own MAC address using the instructions above.
3. Hackers Change ("spoof") own phone's MAC address to that of your target. This will allow your phone to pass as your target's, letting you convince WhatsApp that you are your target when you log in.
On an iPhone or other device, hacker install a MAC spoofing app like MacDaddy X or WifiSpoof. Use that to change your MAC address.
similarly, On Android hackers install BusyBox and the Terminal Emulator (apps available for free on Google Play).
4. Hackers Install and configure WhatsApp on there own phone and Enter target's phone number to set up WhatsApp rather than your own. This will allow you to receive their messages and send messages from their account.
5. Hackers just have to get the confirmation code from target's phone.
The only way to stop hacking is to know how hacking is done.
Stay Alert ! Stay Aware ! Stay Secure.